A delicious Strawberry and Tarragon Ice Cream recipe that’s refreshing and flavoursome. Its vegan-friendly, and with only 3 ingredients it only takes minutes to make in your Vitamix.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 3/4 cup (175ml) coconut yoghurt
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 small handful tarragon
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice-Cream will begin to melt.