Everyone loves a fruit roll up so make sure you try this Strawberry and Apple fruit rollups recipe in your Sedona Dehydrator. They’re vegan!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 3 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 small apples (cored and quartered)
- 1/4 lemon (peeled and de-seeded)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. If you are using frozen strawberries you will need to blend for longer.
- Stop the machine and take your lid off.
- Line your BPA free dehydrator trays with your Teflon sheets and pour about a cup of the mixture onto each tray.
- Tap the trays on the bench to get rid of any bubbles and gently swirl your mixture so it spreads out evenly.
- Dehydrate on 55 degrees Celsius for around 7 hours. They may be finished earlier so it’s always an idea to keep an eye on them.
- When they are done (touch dry on top), gently peel them off your Teflon sheets and place them on top of some baking paper.
- Roll the baking paper up and store your roll ups in the fridge.
- Teflon Dehydrator sheets
3 large wraps