Looking for a super simple smoothie recipe that packs a springtime flavour punch? Then try our Strawberry Spring Smoothie in your Vitamix, it’s vibrant in colour and is really delicious!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 4 strawberries
- 2cm cube of beetroot (peeled)
- 1 small slice ginger
- 1 small slice lime
- 1 slice pineapple
- 1 sprig thyme
- A few basil leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh coconut water
- 1/2 cup ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 40-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- This recipe can also be made in full size Vitamix models, simply reverse the order of the ingredients when putting them in the container.