- 2 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup dried coconut flour (ground in dry container)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup agave or liquid sweetener of your choice
- 1/3 cup grape seed oil
- 1 tsp of vanilla paste (optional)
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 5 strawberries (pureed)
- Place almonds in the Vitamix dry container and grind until fine.
- Add coconut flour and chia seeds and pulse to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients except strawberry puree and pulse well until combined.
- Roll into a small ball. Flatten and indent the centre with your finger.
- Place on dehydrating screen and fill indentation with the strawberry puree.
- Dehydrate for 6 to 8 hours at 115F (46 degrees Celsius)
- Garnish by sprinkling with fine desiccated coconut or icing sugar