These Sugar Free Bliss Balls are the perfect treat to make in your Vitamix blender. They are refined sugar free, vegan friendly and super tasty!
- 1 cup mixed raw nuts
- 1 cup coconut flakes or oats
- 1/4 cup raw cacao or carob powder
- 2/3 cup nut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Rice Malt Syrup or 2-3 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 Tbsp almond milk (use more if required)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp plant based protein powder (optional)
- fine desiccated coconut (to roll balls in)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Turn your speed dial to 8 and pulse the machine on and off 5 times for 3 seconds each time.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until you have a nice dough consistency.
- Roll the balls in fine desiccated coconut to coat and place on a plate lined with grease proof paper.
- Set the balls in the freezer for about an hour and take out just before serving.