Our Sun-Dried Tomato Dip recipe is a great tasty dip for entertaining at any party or get together. It’s sure to impress your friends and it only takes minutes to make with fresh whole ingredients.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup oil from the sun-dried tomatoes or olive oil
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 2 Tbsp filtered water
- Small squeeze lime juice
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- Dash of rock salt
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to speed 3.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 10-20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.