Our Sun-Dried Tomato Dip recipe is a great tasty dip for entertaining at any party or get together. It’s sure to impress your friends and it only takes minutes to make with fresh whole ingredients.
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup oil from the sun-dried tomatoes or olive oil
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 2 Tbsp filtered water
- Small squeeze lime juice
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- Dash of rock salt
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to speed 3.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 10-20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.