If you’re after a delicious and crispy snack give these Sundried tomato kale chips a go. They’re easy to make in the Sedona dehydrator & Vegan!
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 2/3 cup water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- Blend the coating mix in a Vitamix Blender until smooth
- Toss the kale leaves and the coating mix in a large mixing bowl
- Layer on Sedona Dehydrator trays and make sure you line the bottom of the dehydrator with either your solid divider/drip tray or some baking paper to catch any drips.
- Dehydrate on Combo mode at 55 degrees Celsius for around 1 hour and then at 43 degrees Celsius for around 4-6 hours or until your veggies have reached your desired consistency.