Superfoods are foods that have a very high nutrient content. This means they provide a substantial amount of nutrients and very few calories. Get your nutrient fix with our amazing Superfood Chocolate Milkshake recipe.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 fresh coconut (flesh and water)
- 1 serve vanilla plant based protein powder
- 1/2 Tbsp cacao powder (or carob)
- 1/2 Tbsp maca powder
- 1 tsp lucuma powder
- 1 serve chia seeds
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp coconut nectar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Generous sprinkle cinnamon powder
- 1 cup ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Chocolate Milkshake