Monique’s new Sweet and Spicy Pumpkin Soup is filled with warming vegetables and spice. It is perfect for winter as it is a creamy, delicious blend, while being packed with fresh vegetables.
Check out our hand picked a collection of delicious and healthy Vitamix soup recipes.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups of water
- 2-3 cups of butternut pumpkin (raw or steamed)
- 1 stem of spring onion (also called shallot)
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/3 red chilli
- 1 medjool date (pitted)
- 1cm ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or 1 handful of cashews
- 1 Massel vegetarian stock cube
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Add optional chunky style ingredients and blend for 5-10 seconds on low speed.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.
- Put your container in the sun after blending turmeric