Simone Baldwin is a wine specialist and certified raw food chef. Her love of wine began in the 90’s when her family established a vineyard in the Yarra Valley, Australia, where Simone’s passion for the vine was born. A successful international wine career ensued, spending several years based in Jakarta, Indonesia from where she has travelled to the world’s finest vineyards, whilst working alongside many famous names in winemaking.
In 2009, a switch to a predominantly plant based diet gave her a dramatic shift in energy and well-being which inspired Simone to create a lighter, healthier and more energy sustaining approach to eating and drinking. In 2013, she qualified as a Raw Food Chef and Instructor by the leading educator in raw cuisine, Living Light Culinary Institute located in California. Simone’s wine knowledge coupled with her passion for healthy living and a busy, modern lifestyle enables her to introduce the pleasures and benefits of incorporating delicious raw food into one’s diet while also enjoying a beautiful glass of high quality wine if so desired.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 4 figs
- 1 cup kale (stalk removed)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups coconut water (or plain water)
- 3 dates (pip removed, pre-soaked)
- 1 pear
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.