Try our delicious and hearty Tomato Capsicum Soup recipe this winter, served perfectly with a crusty garlic bread loaf.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red bell pepper (seedless)
- 2 cup tomatoes
- 1/6 cup onion
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup liquid vegetable broth
- salt to taste
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.