Shop Vitamix by Region
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 red capsicum
- 1 jar sun dried tomatoes (drained)
- 1 spring onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 sprig oregano
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 handful almonds
- 1 vegetable stock cube (Massell)
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Add optional chunky style ingredients and blend for 5-10 seconds on low speed.
- Stop the machine and serve
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.
Love this soup!