This vegan black bean burger Pattie recipe is sure to impress any guest even if they are meat eaters. So easy to make in your Vitamix Blender!
- 1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 chia egg (1 Tbsp Chia seeds and 3 Tbsp water)
- 1/4 cup onion (peeled and diced)
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Vegan Mayo and/or Vegan Cheese
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 8 and pulse 8-10 times, while using the tamper, to effectively press the ingredients into the blades.
- Stop the machine, remove from container and place in a bowl. Let stand for 15-20 mins.
- Divide mixture into four patties.
- Serve raw or arrange patties onto a baking sheet coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 220°C for 8-10 minutes. Flip over and bake an additional 6 minutes.