This vegan black bean burger Pattie recipe is sure to impress any guest even if they are meat eaters. So easy to make in your Vitamix Blender!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 chia egg (1 Tbsp Chia seeds and 3 Tbsp water)
- 1/4 cup onion (peeled and diced)
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Vegan Mayo and/or Vegan Cheese
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 8 and pulse 8-10 times, while using the tamper, to effectively press the ingredients into the blades.
- Stop the machine, remove from container and place in a bowl. Let stand for 15-20 mins.
- Divide mixture into four patties.
- Serve raw or arrange patties onto a baking sheet coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 220°C for 8-10 minutes. Flip over and bake an additional 6 minutes.