This is Tommy’s Vegan Broccoli and Cheese Soup – it’s creamy, delicious and packed with nutrients. Perfect for the cool winter months!
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 cups broccoli (raw or steamed)
- 1/4 zucchini (with stem)
- 1/2 stem of spring onion or shallot
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese
- 1 clove garlic (with peel)
- 1 Massel stock cube (chicken flavoured)
- small handful fresh dill
- small handful fresh basil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Add optional chunky style ingredients and blend for 5-10 seconds on low speed.
- Stop the machine and serve.