This delicious Cherry Tart is the perfect recipe for the holidays season! It’s fresh, simple to make and so very tasty. Happy Holidays!
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 8 Medjool dates
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 good pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 16 cherries (pitted)
- 16 Medjool dates (soaked and pitted)
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- pitted cherries
- coconut cream
- Add all base ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 5 and pulse, then increase to high speed, and blend until desired consistency is reached. We left this ours a bit crunchy.
- Press all base ingredients into your bottomless tray.
- Store in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Add macadamia nuts into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 10 or high speed and pulse a few times until chunky.
- Add to large mixing bowl.
- Repeat with dates and cherries separately.
- Add lemon juice to complete mixture and stir together.
- Add the mixture on top of the set base.
- Set in the fridge for around 3 hours and enjoy.