This Vegan Choc Caramel Cookie recipes is delicious, decadent and sweet. Made with no refined sugars you will absolutely love this recipe.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 3 Tbsp earth balance spread (or nut butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pre-heat your oven to 176 degrees Celsius.
- Mix together in a bowl your cookie ingredients until you have formed a dough.
- Roll into balls your mixture and place on lightly greased baking tray. Your mixture should make you roughly 16 balls.
- Place into the oven and bake for 10mins.
- Put your filling ingredients into you Vitamix wet blade container and secure the lid.
- Select variable 1. Turn the machine on and slowly increase the speed to 5.
- Blend for 30 seconds – 1 minute or until smooth, light and fluffy.
- Stop the machine and set aside.
- Remove your cookies from the oven, set aside and allow to cool
- Take a spatula and scoop out your filling, Place a dollop on the centre of one cookie. Take another cookie and sandwich them together. Repeat this step until you have sandwiched together all of your cookies with your delicious filling.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Vitamix Blender
- Baking tray, lined
- Cooling rack