This vegan chocolate pudding is one of our favourite raw food dessert recipes to make. It’s also vegan friendly, packed with healthy goodness and is easy to make your Vitamix.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup white beans (rinsed and well drained)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp Himalayan rock salt
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve with coconut yogurt and passionfruit pulp.