This vegan chocolate pudding is one of our favourite raw food dessert recipes to make. It’s also vegan friendly, packed with healthy goodness and is easy to make your Vitamix.
- 1 cup white beans (rinsed and well drained)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp Himalayan rock salt
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve with coconut yogurt and passionfruit pulp.