Give this Vegan Macadamia and Goji Berry Chocolate Bark recipe a go when you’re wanting a delicious sweet treat with crunchy textures.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 stick vegan butter
- 2 Tbsp agave syrup
- 1/3 cup Alchemy Cacao Elixer
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped macadamias
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (optional)
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread your macadamia nuts, goji berries and coconut flakes evenly across the top.
- In a saucepan melt your coconut oil and vegan butter together.
- Remove from heat and whisk in agave syrup and cacao powder until well blended.
- Pour your chocolate mixture evenly over the base of macadamia nuts, goji berries and coconut flakes.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Take out of the refrigerator or freezer and score with a sharp knife then break apart with your hands.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
- 10” x 10” baking tray