This new Vitamix recipe is a winner, made in the Aer Disc Container – it’s fluffy, creamy and a delicious addition to sandwiches, or used as a dip.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 180ml regular soy milk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 300ml vegetable oil
- Put all the ingredients, except for the vegetable oil into the Vitamix Aer disc container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to speed 5, and blend for 15 seconds.
- Increase to speed 10 and begin to pour the vegetable oil through the lid cap for another 5 seconds.
- Stop the machine and serve.