A delicious and cooling mint choc chip ice cream recipe for you to try in your Vitamix. It’s Vegan and packed with Protein and goodness!
- 200g banana (frozen)
- 100ml coconut cream
- 40g vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cap organic peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1 cup ice
- 3 cubes vegan chocolate
- Put all the ingredients, EXCEPT vegan chocolate into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Add in chocolate and blend on speed 5 for a few seconds, until chunky.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice Cream will begin to melt.
- Ice Cream Rule = 1-part liquid or soft ingredients to 3 parts frozen ingredients