A delicious and healthier twist on a traditional Nutella recipe which is really quick and easy to make in a Vitamix. This recipe is vegan and refined sugar free, which makes it a great treat for kids.
- 3 cups roasted hazelnuts (if raw, roast for 10-15 minutes at 180c or 350f – be sure to let cool before adding to Vitamix Container)
- 2-3 Tbsp raw cacao
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp sea salt
- Olive oil (as much as you prefer)
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 60 seconds.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Stop the machine and serve.