A deliciously irresistible Vegan Pancake Mix recipe that’s super easy to make in your Vitamix. Make breakfast fun and healthy, the kids will love it!
- 1 large banana (peeled)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 big dash cinnamon
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine. Cook your pancakes!