This vegan protein ice cream will be a favourite in any kitchen. It’s full of protein and is vegan friendly and it’s so quick and easily to make in your Vitamix.
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 80g blueberries (frozen)
- 40g vegan vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups ice
- 1 tsp raw cacao (to sprinkle on top)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice Cream will begin to melt.
- Ice Cream Rule = 1-part liquid or soft ingredients to 3 parts frozen ingredients