This Vegan Pudding recipe is full of millet goodness and is refined sugar free. If you love chocolate, then you will love this super easy to make recipe in your Vitamix.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup cooked millet
- 10 fresh dates (soaked for 3 hours, pitted)
- 1 ½ Tbsp carob powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup soy milk or coconut milk
- small pinch of salt
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- You can garnish with some fresh berries or even some grated vegan chocolate. The choice is yours! I found that the texture of this isn’t as smooth as using avocado or nuts however, it’s a great alternative. Just make sure the millet is really well cooked!