A delicious and vegan spin on a Salsa Verde recipe. It’s full of flavour and so easy to make in your Vitamix blender. Happy Blending!
- 3 large handfuls or packed cups of herbs (basil, mint, parsley)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 small handful capers with 1 Tbsp brine
- 1 Tbsp seeded mustard
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5cm slice cucumber or 1-2 small gherkins/dill pickles
- 2 sheets seaweed
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and slowly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.