A delicious and vegan spin on a traditional Salsa Verde recipe. With fresh herbs, capers and seaweed, it’s packed full of serious flavour. This recipe only takes minutes to make in your Vitamix blender. Happy Blending!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 3 large handfuls or packed cups of herbs (basil, mint, parsley)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 small handful capers with 1 Tbsp brine
- 1 Tbsp seeded mustard
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5cm slice cucumber or 1-2 small gherkins/dill pickles
- 2 sheets seaweed
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and slowly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.