This Vitamin C smoothie is packed with citrus goodness, and of course Vitamin C. It’s delicious and very easy to make in your Vitamix Blender. The kids will love it!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1/2 cup pineapple (peeled)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (with stems)
- 1 orange (peeled)
- 1 inch knob ginger (with peel)
- 1/2 lemon (peel optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1-2 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- If you’re eating any fruit peels, ensure fruit is organic and washed well.