Monique shows you how to quickly do meal-prep with this simple hack. This cuts down time spent in the kitchen, and saves you money by making your own lunches!
- One at a time, put the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select High speed and pulse 5-10 times, or until desired consistency has been reached.
- Stop the machine, remove from container and add into a strainer over a bowl. Once strained, add into seperate bowl, or begin adding it to the stove.
- Pour the water back into the Vitamix and repeat with each vegetable.
- Once all steps are done, cook as required into a meal such as a pasta sauce, with desired pairings such as chickpeas, tofu, kale and spinach.
- The water used for wet chopping can be used in your meal or as a nutritious and healthy stock.