This watermelon and coconut smoothie is the perfect refreshing creation for a hot day, and it’s a good sweet fix. It’s super easy to make your the Vitamix!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 ½ cups cubed (1-inch chunks) seedless watermelon, frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk (freshly made, not canned)
- 1/2 frozen banana, optional
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Make sure you plan ahead and freeze your watermelon.