The perfect Sedona Food Dehydrator recipe for when you have some leftover Watermelon Pulp from making Juice! These Watermelon Cookies are delicious and yay for no waste!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1/3 cup watermelon pulp (left over from your juicer or when strained through a nutmilk bag)
- 1 cup coconut flour (we made ours by blitzing some coconut flakes in our Vitamix Dry Container)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- crushed pistachios (for garnish on top)
- Combine the watermelon pulp, coconut flour and vanilla bean paste in a large bowl until you have formed a nice, mouldable dough.
- Scoop about a heaped teaspoon of dough and mould into your desired shape and place on a your dehydrating tray.
- Sprinkle some pistachios on top or whatever nut you like (I have an obsession with pistachio nuts)
- Dehydrate on high (65 degrees Celsius) for about 3 hours and then turn down the heat to about 45 degrees and dehydrate until ready. Ours were done within about 7 hours. Dehydrating time will vary depending on your cookie size.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Watermelon Cookies