This is a delicious and refreshing Vegan Watermelon Cooler Soup. It’s served cool, not hot, and is the perfect lunch recipe for nice hot Summer days. Happy Blending!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 3 cups watermelon (no skin)
- 1 lime (juice)
- pinch Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1 small cucumber (chopped)
- Put all the soup ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and add the chunky style ingredients into the soup.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to speed 5.
- Blend for up to 10 seconds to create a chunky style soup.
- Stop the machine and serve!