Our White Choc Cherry Cups aren’t made with real white chocolate but our recipe is much healthier and it’s also vegan! Add in the goodness of whole cherries and you have yourself a delicious healthy treat!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 2 Tbsp coconut nectar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup cacao butter (melted)
- 1 cup frozen cherries (pitted)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 pinch Himalayan sea salt
- Place your cashew nuts into your Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed, blend until smooth.
- Mix your melted coconut oil and cacao butter together and then add it to your blender with your sweetener, vanilla and salt.
- Blend this mixture on high speed until well combined.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Stop the machine and pour your mixture into a large bowl and gently fold your cherries through.
- Spoon the mixture into your cupcake moulds and place in the freezer for one hour. Alternatively, you can set this in a slice tray and cut up into individual pieces once it has set.
- Can be stored in the fridge or freezer for up to 10 days when in an airtight container.
- For all of those hardcore sweet tooth’s out there! This isn’t a really sweet or strong tasting. This is why I love it! It’s super refreshing, simple and if you were wanting to sweeten it up, just add some more of your sweetener of choice.
- You could chill this recipe into ice blocks and they would make a delicious treat for the whole family.
- Make sure to always check that the nuts that you are buying are gluten free.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: White Chocolate Cherry Cups