It’s sweet, super hydrating and packs a punch! This wild watermelon creation is the perfect treat on a hot day or for when you need a boost in hydration.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 ½ – 3 cups watermelon (chopped)
- 1 ½ cups coconut water
- 4-5 strawberries
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 small handful of fresh mint
- 1 cup ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and strain watermelon mix through a nut milk bag or fine strainer into a separate jug to remove the pulp.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- This is a recipe from Ameka’s Blog Post: Wild for Watermelon