Our Winter Warmer Soup recipe is a delicious and nutritious soup which will nourish your body from the inside out. It only takes minutes to make in your Vitamix Blender from all natural ingredients.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups water
- 2-3 cups raw butternut pumpkin
- 1 carrot
- 1 stem shallot
- 1/2 stem celery (with leaves)
- 1 small squash
- small knob ginger (with peel)
- 1 garlic clove (with peel)
- small piece chili
- handful cabbage
- 2-3 handful cashews
- 1 vegetarian stock cube
- small handful of herbs (parsley, rosemary, basil)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.