Tommy’s Zucchini, Walnut & Dill Soup is creamy, delicious and nutritious, which is perfect for the cooler months!
View all our hand picked collection of delicious and healthy Vitamix soup recipes here.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 cups of water
- 1 stalk of spring onion
- 1 clove of garlic (with skin)
- 1 Massel vegetable stock cube
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 1/2 lemon (juice only)
- 1 sprig of dill
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Add optional chunky style ingredients and blend for 5-10 seconds on low speed.
- Stop the machine and serve.