This fruit, vegetable and ginger smoothie is one of the easiest Vitamix raw food recipes out there to make. Not only is it delicious but it’s super healthy too.
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 stick celery (with leaves) – Find out which is the best juicer for celery?
- 1 orange (peeled)
- 1 slice ginger (with peel)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 apple (quartered)
- 1 slice pineapple (with core)
- 1 squeeze organic honey
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Whether you’re new to Vitamix or have been blending with us for years, here are a few simple tips and tricks every Vitamix owner should know.