If you like donuts then you are going to love our Cinnamon Choc Donut Smoothie recipe. It’s vegan friendly, nutritious and mouth watering delicious!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 coconut with flesh
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2 bananas
- 1 green apple
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- Macadamias, pistachios or any nut of your choosing (crush enough to use as topping on your smoothie)
- 1/2 cup macadamias (optional – if needed to make it more creamy)
- Make your Raw Blend raw chocolate topping first and line the inside of your glass. I added a little at the bottom too for a nice burst of chocolate flavour when you get to the bottom at the end.
- Put all the smoothie ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. If you would like you smoothie mix thicker you can add in your macadamias now and blend until smooth.
- Stop the machine, poor into your glass and top with crushed nuts, sprinkle a little raw cacao on top and enjoy!