Dessert doesn’t have to always be unhealthy. It can be a decadent, delicious healthy part of a meal or just a snack.
Browse our huge collection of healthy dessert recipes using raw ingredients.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1/2 cucumber (halved)
- 1 handful mint
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1/4 cup raw sugar (or other sweetener)
- 1/4 cup powdered milk (or other milk substitute)
- 3-4 cups ice
- 1-2 caps vanilla essence
- 1 small handful cabbage (stealth health)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
Something for the kids?
Try our Shrek snot sorbet recipe (it’s better than it sounds)
- Do not over-mix or the Sorbet will begin to melt.