Dessert doesn’t have to always be unhealthy. It can be a decadent, delicious healthy part of a meal or just a snack. It’s amazing what a little raw food substitution and creativity can do when you’re making a healthy version of a dessert.
Browse our huge collection of healthy dessert recipes using raw ingredients.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 green apple with seeds and stem (quartered)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 small handful cabbage
- 1/4 cup raw sugar (or other sweetener)
- 1/4 cup powdered milk (or other milk substitute)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 cup ice
- 1-2 caps vanilla essence
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
More sorbet recipes
- Do not over-mix or the Sorbet will begin to melt.