Our Herb Smoothie Show Signature is a Vitamix Blender Demonstration favourite. It’s simple to make and is full of the flavour and nutrition of fruit and herbs.
- 1 handful green seedless grapes
- 1 slice paw paw (without seeds)
- 1 green apple (quartered)
- 1 whole pear (quartered)
- 1/2 banana (peeled)
- 1-2 stick celery (with leaves)
- 1-2 cup spinach leaves
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 handful mint
- 1 handful basil
- 1 handful sage
- 2 cups ice
- 1 handful cabbage
- 1 kiwi fruit (peeled) – Have you tried our delicious Kiwi Aloe Smoothie yet?
- 1 small slice lemon/lime
- 1 small ginger (with peel)
- 1/4 cup of seeds (chia, flax etc.)
- 1 tsp organic honey
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and slowly increase the speed to 10, then to High.
- Use tamper to press the ingredients into the blades if required.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until smooth. Add water to thin if required.
- Can’t get enough? Find more rawesome Green Smoothie Recipes that are simple to make and great for your health!