This Vitamix Green Smoothie Recipe really does make things easy. You’ll whip this up in no time and the best part is it’s healthy and tastes great.
- 2 handfuls kale – Did you know that nothing beats some cheesy Kale chips straight from a food dehydrator?
- 2 handfuls parsley
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1/2 cucumber – use the rest to make hydrating cucumber juice
- 1-2 slices pineapple (with core)
- 2 slices honeydew melon (with seeds)
- 1 apple (quartered)
- 1 pear (halved)
- 1-2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 1 tsp organic honey
- 1 Tbsp LSA mix
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.