This Kale & Avocado Smoothie is for adventurous souls. Packed with healthy and hearty flavours it’s the perfect Vitamix Blender recipe.
- 3 handfuls kale
- 1 avocado (peeled and seeded)
- 4 florets broccoli
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1 stick celery (with leaves)
- 1 pear (halved)
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1/2 mango (peeled and seeded)
- 1 handful basil
- 1-2 cups water
- 2 cups ice
- 1 handful walnuts
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds – Have you tried our Hemp Seed Oat Bar recipe? Great for those on the move!
- 1 Tbsp organic honey
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- You can use your Vitamix to make baby foods too! Watch our video below on how to make healthy baby food using your Vitamix Blender.