This fresh and zesty juice mix made in a Vitamix really is Nature’s Red Bull. It’s easy to make, all natural, and a healthier alternative to sugary energy drinks.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1-2 cup seedless grapes (red for a nicer colour)
- 1-2 strawberries (with stem)
- 1 slice pineapple (with core)
- 1 small slice lime (with peel)
- 1 small slice ginger (with peel)
- 1 cup ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-40 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Can’t get enough? Check out our blog post on Juice Recipes to Support Immunity