Our Raw Rainbow Rolls recipe makes for the perfect raw food and vegan friendly lunch. Full of flavour and fresh, colourful produce this recipe not only tastes great but it looks great too!
- Any leaf of choice – Lettuce, cabbage, kale etc
- 2 carrots (julienne)
- 1 cucumber (finely sliced)
- 1 capsicum (finely sliced)
- 1 chunk purple cabbage (finely sliced)
- 1 cup ripe mango (finely sliced)
- 1 ripe avocado (finely sliced)
- 1 large handful sprouts (such as snow pea sprouts)
- garnish with sesame seeds
- Gently peel off the leaves of choice and give them a good wash and dry.
- Make sure all the ingredients are finely sliced.
- Begin to assemble!
- Take a little bit of each ingredient and wrap gently in the leaves. To make sure they stay rolled my stabbing them with a tooth pick or something similar.
- Drizzle in our Garlic Tahini Dressing
- If there is a lot of filling left over and not enough leaves, just mix all the filling ingredients together and drizzle with your favourite dressing to make a super yummy salad!