A common and delicious accompaniment to almost any Mexican food is salsa. Here’s an easy and traditional recipe. View our extensive collection of recipes for dips & spreads including fruit dip and Sun-dried tomato dip.
- 5 roma tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/2 spring onion
- 1/4 red capsicum (seeded)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled)
- 1/2 red chilli or jalapeno
- 1 handful coriander
- 2 tsp lemon/lime juice
- pinch salt & pepper
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to speed 3.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 10-20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.