- 1 cup almond milk (or similar)
- 3 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 banana
- 5 strawberries
- 1 Tbsp goji berries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/3 vanilla bean stem
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tsp organic honey
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
Dessert doesn’t have to always be unhealthy. It can be a decadent, delicious healthy part of a meal or just a snack – Check out our best dessert recipes.
Super Cacao Healthy Milkshake