Try this simple, nutrient packed, and delicious Vegan Mac and Cheese. Enjoy our guilt-free version of this well-loved dish topped with our Coconut Bacon.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 600g potato (steamed or boiled)
- 1/4 onion
- 1 garlic clove with skin
- 1 carrot
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 massel stock cube
- 200ml water
- zucchini macaroni
- coconut bacon
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 2 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve with zucchini macaroni and coconut bacon.
- To make the zucchini macaroni, cut the ends of a zucchini, cut lengthways, scoop/scrape out along the centre of the zucchini with a small scoop or teaspoon, then cut into small crescent shaped moon/macaroni pieces.
- if potatoes are cooled, blend for 4-5 minutes.