- 1 cup organic rice milk (or similar)
- 1 banana
- 5 blueberries
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 1 tsp acai berry
- 1/3 cup organic barley oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tsp organic honey
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
Smoothies are a quick, easy and tasty way to top up your energy levels after exercise. We have a collection of great-tasting recopies to nourish your body if you’re working out: