Our wonderfully creamy Celery & Lemon Soup recipe is healthy, tasty, simple to make and great served warm on cold winters nights. Also try our Snuggle In Soup this winter.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 3 cups room temperature water
- 4 stalks of celery (with leaves)
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 avocado (peeled and seeded)
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- 1 tomato
- 1 Tbsp organic honey
- 1/2 tsp of herbal salt or sea salt
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.
More soup recipes:
View our hand picked collection of delicious and healthy Vitamix soup recipes using healthy raw food ingredients and made in minutes using the Vitamix Blender. Make your own Beetroot Soup, Tomato & Basil Soup or the popular Thai Ginger Soup.