Beetroot packs huge nutritional benefits so why not give this recipe a go?
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups room temperature water
- 2 beetroots (peeled)
- 2 whole tomatoes
- 8 strawberries (with stem)
- 5 shallots/spring onion stalks (without root)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.
More Beetroot Recipes: