Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups room temperature water
- 1 small slice lime (with peel)
- 1 small slice hot red chilli (with stem and seeds)
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1/2 stick celery
- 1/2 small yellow squash
- 1 slice red capsicum
- 1 small piece zucchini
- 1 shallot/spring onion (with root)
- 1 small handful cabbage
- 1 clove garlic (with peel)
- 1 Massel (vegetarian) stock cube
- 1 small slice ginger (with peel)
- salt & pepper to taste
Optional Chunky Style
- 1/2 tomato
- 2 handful organic corn chips
- cooked quinoa, rice or lentils
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Add optional chunky style ingredients and blend for 5-10 seconds on low speed.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.
More soup recipes:
View our hand picked collection of delicious and healthy Vitamix soup recipes using healthy raw food ingredients and made in minutes using the Vitamix Blender. Make your own Beetroot Soup, Tomato & Basil Soup or the popular Thai Ginger Soup.